felix-dev mailing list archives

From Francesco Furfari <francesco.furf...@isti.cnr.it>
Subject Re: UPnP base driver 0.8.0 version in JIRA
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:12:07 GMT
Hi Richard,
you are right, it's my fault.
I started to discuss the issue and  I expected  a feedback on the
provided solution to close it.
I simply forgot to properly manage it .
The base driver has many other open issues we should check. I' m not in
Italy now , let me come back and I'll review all the Jira stuff.
Sorry again for the "impact" on all excellent work done in Felix.

regards,
francesco