felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject UPnP base driver 0.8.0 version in JIRA
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 18:31:43 GMT
Hey guys,

I just wanted to point out that the UPnP base driver version in JIRA has
been released, but it still shows up in the open issues page because it
has unresolved issues on it. If these issues are actually resolved, they
should be updated. If they are not resolved, they should be moved off of
this version, so it will stop showing up on the open issues page.

If we are going to start to use JIRA to help us generate our release
notes, we have to manage these versions better. I had noticed an older
release of the framework accidentally listed an unresolved issue in its
release notes. Oops. We want to avoid such things.

Thanks.

-> richard