felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Version management in JIRA
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:14:03 GMT
Hey guys,

I notice that we aren't very good about creating/managing release
versions in JIRA -- we need to make sure we create versions and close
versions are part of the release process. Also, if you create a version
make sure you properly select the preceding version so it appears in
correct sorted order.

I think there might be a bug in JIRA where it doesn't correctly save the
preceding version, because I notice lots that are not correct and I just
created a version and it did not save it correctly even though I set it.
I went back and manually edited the version description and it appears
to be correct. So, I guess we need to verify it is correct after
creating a version.

-> richard

View raw message