felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Promo text for OSGi/Felix track at ApacheCon US
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:06:33 GMT

we will have our own track at ApacheCon US this year with 5 sessions
dedicated to OSGi and Felix.
We've now the chance to come up with a promo text for this track. I'm
not very good at these things and I'm not a native speaker. :)

As a starter, this is what I would come up with:

OSGi is the number one solution for developing large dynamic and modular
software systems in Java. The Apache Felix project hosts a state of the
art implementation together with dozens of useful tools.
This track is dedicated to OSGi and the efforts of Apache Felix. The
sessions are a must for everyone interested on OSGi as they provide
detailed information and practical tips.

Well, as you can see, it's not the best :)
It would be great if someone could come up with some promo text, either
based on my draft or a complete new one. This is our change to promote
our project. The text will appear on the apachecon website when the
registration opens.

Carsten Ziegeler

View raw message