felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Wed, 10 Jun 2009 06:06:57 GMT
Hi Marcin

Marcin Wilkos schrieb:
> Hi,
> I'm Marcin Wilkos. Like Gert Vanthienen wrote before I'm working on
> webconsole for Karaf and ServiceMix as GSoC project. I'll be sending weekly
> reports to this list.

Nice to hear that. Looking forward to your patches !

> In last week I focused on first extension for felix web console, which lists
> Karaf features. I created JIRA issue for this and uploaded a patch. Gert
> checked it and uploaded to svn.

Cool !

For things related to the Web Console itself our issue tracking system
[1] has a "Web Console" component. There is also a master issue with
three sub-issues regarding the extensibility of the Web Console
(FELIX-1013, [2]), which you might want to use. Thanks.

Regards
Felix

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1013