felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: Announcing EZDroid.com!
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:06:26 GMT
Hello Filippo,

On Jun 1, 2009, at 3:41 , Filippo Diotalevi wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 1, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Karl Pauls <karlpauls@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> Yes, we are planning to make stuff available. Felix already has the
>> changes in trunk (as you know) and ace is now in the incubator. The
>> rest of the infrastructure we still need to figure out but google
>> code
>> might be a good location.
>
> That's awesome.

Most of the other OSGi related stuff is already available as part of
the ApacheCon presentation I did in Amsterdam, but I agree with Karl
that we should try to setup some central location for the code. Thanks
for getting involved btw!

>> Maybe we should think about using your felix4android as the
>> opensource
>> location. Would you be willing to add ezdroid partners as members
>> there?
>
> Of course!

Cool! As soon as all the legal steps (software grant is still being
processed) for ACE are taken, I can add some code that shows in more
detail how a management agent, integrated in Felix, can fetch bundles
(and groups of bundles, sometimes called features).

Greetings, Marcel