felix-dev mailing list archives

From David Savage <dave.sav...@paremus.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Sigil contribution
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 09:50:35 GMT
Great news :) I've initiated the paperwork requirements from our side too.

I look forward to working together.

Regards,

Dave

On Wed, May 20, 2009 at 6:03 PM, Richard S. Hall <heavy@ungoverned.org> wrote:
> The vote to accept the Sigil contribution has passed with the following
> votes:
>
>   * +1 - Richard S. Hall, Felix Meschberger, Chris Custine, Marcel
>     Offermans, Karl Pauls, Rob Walker, Guillaume Nodet, Stuart
>     McCulloch, Clement Escoffier.
>   * 0 - None.
>   * -1 - None.
>
> I will start working on the paperwork for this. Thanks for voting!
>
> -> richard
>
> On 5/13/09 4:06 PM, Richard S. Hall wrote:
>>
>> It is time to vote on whether or not to accept the Sigil OSGi tooling
>> framework contribution into Felix.
>>
>> I won't go into the technical details here, but much information is
>> provided on the Sigil web page:
>>
>>    http://sigil.codecauldron.org/
>>
>> Here is the JIRA issue with contributed archive:
>>
>>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1142
>>
>> With growing interest in OSGi technology, there is growing interest in
>> OSGi tooling, which could align with existing tooling efforts at Felix. The
>> original creators have also expressed interest in leading Sigil's continued
>> evolution.
>>
>> [ ] +1 - Accept Sigil into Apache Felix
>> [ ]  0 - I don't have an opinion
>> [ ] -1 - Do not accept Sigil into Apache Felix

Paremus Limited. Registered in England. Registration No. 4181472

Registered Office: 22-24 Broad Street, Wokingham, Berks RG40 1BA

Postal Address: 107-111 Fleet Street, London, EC4A 2AB

The information transmitted is intended only for the person(s) or
is prohibited.

If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete
the material from any computer.