felix-dev mailing list archives

From Filippo Diotalevi <filippo.diotal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fragment support
Date Sun, 03 May 2009 17:45:31 GMT
On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 4:51 PM, Richard S. Hall <heavy@ungoverned.org> wrote:
> I am not so worried since I know the area we are discussing can be improved
> later. I guess the question we need to answer for now is, is this level of
> support good enough to move forward for now and we can improve it later
> (release early and often) or is it too limited to be useful?

If redundant imports (same package, same version range) could be
simply ignored it would be great; but if it's too much work to
implement it now, for me it's not a big problem. The support is
definitely good enough (and specification-compliant, for what I can
understand) to start writing fragments.

Filippo Diotalevi

View raw message