felix-dev mailing list archives

From Filippo Diotalevi <filippo.diotal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fragment support
Date Sun, 03 May 2009 14:44:47 GMT
On Sun, May 3, 2009 at 4:35 PM, Filippo Diotalevi
<filippo.diotalevi@gmail.com> wrote:
> Just noticed that the (infamous, by now ;-) hibernate bundle example
> has the same problem for exports: f.i. the "org.hibernate.cfg" package
> is exported by the host bundle and by 2 fragments. Haven't tested this
> use case yet. Do you think it's complicated to support?

Answering my own question here: the spec seems to allow that
("Append the export definitions of a Fragment bundle to the export
definitions of the host bundle unless the exact definition (directives and
attributes must match) is already present in the host."

..and I've just tested your implementation and this use case works.

--
Filippo Diotalevi