felix-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code: Marcin Wilkos
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 08:07:54 GMT
I need to read a bit more about UserAdmin.
I think it should be possible to have a JAAS LoginModule delegating to
UserAdmin.

However, for the console, it may be quite easy to come up with a very
simple interface that would delegate to either JAAS or UserAdmin.  The
OSGi EEG is working on a spec for integrating JAAS into OSGi, so I
think it makes sense to be able to support both.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet