felix-dev mailing list archives

From Clement Escoffier <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [OSS Bamboo] Apache Felix - Default build 1696 has FAILED (0 tests failed). Change made by clement
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 15:04:51 GMT
Hi,

Don't worry about this issue. Our bamboo build uses its own maven
repository (https://m2proxy.atlassian.com/repository/public).
This repository does not yet contain the 1.6.1 version of the
framework. It should be synchronized soon.
The Maven central repository already contains the 1.6.1 version of the
framework, so the trunk should work if you use the "real" Maven
central repository.

Regards,

Clement