felix-dev mailing list archives

From Clement Escoffier <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Felix File Install version 1.0.0
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 07:56:24 GMT

Hi,

On 04.05.2009, at 09:54, Sahoo wrote:

> Given that this release contains only bug fixes, should this not be
> released as 0.9.4?

I set the version number to 1.0.0 to fix the versioning issue of file
install. The first file install release was 0.9.0 instead of 1.0.0.
So, I just (arbitrary) decided to fix that by creating the 1.0.0. This
does not block to create quickly new releases. It was just to be
homogeneous with the "general" Felix version numbers.

Regards,

Clement