felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Config. Admin interfaces source files
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 16:07:18 GMT
Glyn,

We have the source for compendium in our trunk, but we just started a
discussion about what to do with this, since we don't see a good reason
to maintain our own OSGi JARs. I think the goal is to upload the
official OSGi JARs to a Maven repo and just use them from there. AFAIK,
the official JARs include the source in OSGI-OPT. Would having the
official JARs available in a Maven repo be sufficient for you too?

-> richard