felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Lenzi <kis...@interfree.it>
Subject [VOTE] Release Apache Felix UPnP Extra version 0.4.0 and Apache Felix UPnP Tester version 0.4.0
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 16:53:31 GMT

This is the second tentative for the first public release of the artifacts:
  - Apache Felix UPnP Extra 0.4.0
  - Apache Felix UPnP Tester 0.4.0

Since the previous tentative, I have updated the NOTICE files and I have
updated the releasing process to the new one.

During the first try the voting result was:
  +1 Richard Hall, Francesco Furfari

Staging repository:

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the

sh check_staged_release.sh 026 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release

This vote will be open for 72 hours.

View raw message