felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Lenzi <kis...@interfree.it>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Felix UPnP Extra 0.4.0 and UPnP Tester 0.4.0 releases
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 08:33:04 GMT
Richard S. Hall wrote:
> On 5/15/09 11:51 AM, Clement Escoffier wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have a couple of issue to discuss before voting:
>> - Source artifacts are missing
>
> Aren't these source artifacts?
>

> http://people.apache.org/~lenzi/releases/org.apache.felix.upnp.extra-0.4.0/org.apache.felix.upnp.extra-0.4.0-sources.jar

> http://people.apache.org/~lenzi/releases/org.apache.felix.upnp.tester-0.4.0/org.apache.felix.upnp.tester-0.4.0-sources.jar

>> - The release doesn't use Nexus (but Stuart has provided a script to
>> turn around that for a former release of the framework)
>>
>> Are those issue blocking issue ?
>
> Don't know. We should probably delete the old release document to avoid
> confusion.

In fact, I have prepared the release by following the "old release
document". Do avoid further confusion I have add a Warning messages on
the wiki page containing the "old release document"

I will prepare a new release following the new instructions and fixing
the problem that you reported. Regarding the new instructions I have a
question: Has the parent pom of the releasing artifact be the
o.a.f:felix-parent:1.2.0 ?