felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Fragment support
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 16:40:48 GMT
Filippo,

As it turns out, the use case I was trying to solve for GF also had
overlapping requirements, so I was forced to loosen up conflict
determination to some degree. I did as I said below, which is to check
if the requirements are identical, if so I allow it, otherwise it is a
conflict and the fragment doesn't attach.

New snapshots of framework and main have been deployed...

-> richard