felix-dev mailing list archives

From Clement Escoffier <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fragment support
Date Sun, 03 May 2009 07:24:39 GMT

By the way, this version support Spring SL4J bundles (using fragment
to contribute API implementations).
[  27] [Active     ] [    1] SLF4J API (1.5.6)
[  28] [Resolved   ] [    1] SLF4J Jakarta Commons Logging Binding
(1.5.6)
[  29] [Active     ] [    1] Apache Commons Logging (1.1.1)

Regards,

Clement