felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.6.1 framework and main subproject releases
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 01:15:28 GMT
On 27 Apr 2009, at 05:48, Karl Pauls <karlpauls@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to call a vote on the framework and main 1.6.1
> subproject releases.
> The source and binary release archives, signature files, SHA and MD5
> message digests for each are available as zip and tar.gz here:
> http://people.apache.org/~pauls/1.6.1
> Additionally, a binary release is included (called felix-1.6.1).
> Please vote to approve these release archives:
> [ ] +1 Approve the releases
> [ ] -1 Veto the releases (please provide specific comments)

unfortunately -1

remember I sent a note out about all future releases using the new
parent pom (which I plan to deploy today)

not using this pom causes work for the repository team, as they'd have
to manually upload the release to Nexus (and without this step our
artifacts won't reach Maven central)

I'll be closing the parent pom vote and deploying the pom shortly -
then you can try the new release process :)

View raw message