felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject [vote] Use Nexus repository infrastructure for snapshots/releases deployment
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 11:42:18 GMT
Hi everyone,

I'd like to call a vote on using the Nexus repository infrastructure for
deploying snapshots/releases of Apache Felix
The proposed changes to the Felix parent pom can be found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-1029

We'll also need to update our release docs to match (based on
http://maven.apache.org/developers/release/releasing.html)

So, WYDT?

[ ] +1 Yes, use Nexus infrastructure for deploying snapshots/releases of
Apache Felix
[ ] -1 No, keep with the current release process (please provide specific
comments)

--
Cheers, Stuart