felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Felix 1.6.0 framework and related subprojects release
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 11:49:49 GMT
2009/4/2 Guillaume Nodet <gnodet@gmail.com>

> Didn't found the sources that create those packages. No big deal.

felix-1.6.0.tar.gz, etc. are artifacts of the "org.apache.felix.main" build

you can either unzip the framework, shell, shell.tui, bundlerepository, and
main projects
and build them in sequence - this will produce the binary artifacts under
the main project

or you can grab the project sources from svn:

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.framework-1.6.0/

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.shell-1.2.0/

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.shell.tui-1.2.0/

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.bundlerepository-1.4.0/

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/releases/org.apache.felix.main-1.6.0/

http://people.apache.org/~pauls/1.6.0/ contains all of the source used to
build the binaries

there shouldn't be any missing source, because that goes against Apache
release policy

Is there any maven staging repo I can point at to build with those artifacts
> ?

we don't use a staging repo at the moment, you'd have to use the
maven-install-plugin to
add them to your local repository - we're discussing moving to use the Nexus
staging repo
used by the main Maven team, which will help in the future

--
Cheers, Stuart