felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Move ServiceMix Kernel into Felix as a subproject
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 09:14:50 GMT
On 4/4/09 5:07 AM, Marcel Offermans wrote:
> Yes. There are two things that currently holding me back a bit:
>
> a) we do not have a staging environment, which would be nice for such
> a big reorganization because it will take some time and that would
> leave our website in an "undefined state" for some time

Personally, I don't care if this is the case. Just leave a portion at
the top that has our current set of menu links so people can still find
stuff, then everything below that can be under construction (we can say
so). Then when we are done, we can just get rid of the old links at the top.

-> richard