felix-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Custine <ccust...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [Karaf] Moving svn trunk
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 16:33:57 GMT
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris Custine <ccustine@apache.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 10:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Karaf] Moving svn trunk
To: dev@servicemix.apache.org

On Mon, Apr 27, 2009 at 4:39 AM, Charles Moulliard <cmoulliard@gmail.com>wrote:

> What is foreseen with the wiki pages dedicated to ServiceMix Kernel (move
> them to Apache Felix) ? What about users right to the Apache Felix web site
> (if they don't have rights to work on documentation ?

ServiceMix allows anyone with an Apache ICLA on file to contribute to the
wiki (tutorials, etc) via the asf-cla group permissions in Confluence.  I
think the current plan is to move those pages to the Felix wiki but I am not
sure about the permissions there, so maybe someone familiar with the Felix
wiki permissions can chime in.