felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU Felix BOF
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 19:18:22 GMT
On Mar 29, 2009, at 20:59 , Guillaume Nodet wrote:

> This project could also start as a subproject of felix and if there is
> sufficient momentum around it, become a TLP later.  I think it is an
> easier process ...

My main motivation for trying to become a TLP is that this project is
not specific to Felix, plus other projects that just "use OSGi" are
separate projects too. Even though the provisioning server is built on
OSGi, it can provision more than just OSGi. Is it really that much
easier for a proposal to get accepted if it's a subproject, given that
we seem to have many different people interested in joining already?

Greetings, Marcel

View raw message