felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Cutting an HTTP Service (Jetty) release
Date Sun, 29 Mar 2009 02:06:58 GMT
Fine by me, but the version would be 0.10.0 or 1.0.0, since we don't
release odd versions (except for micro releases)...

We should probably include the simple Log Service on that list too. We
had delayed releasing that since we had the plan to work on bringing the
PAX Logger over, but since that is off we might as well follow through
on the logger too. Even if it is simple, it is better than nothing.

-> richard