felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Copyright dates [was: [Vote] Release Maven SCR Plugin 1.0.10]
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:30:35 GMT
Richard S. Hall wrote:
> +1
>
> We should probably update the copyright dates for OSGi.
Hmm, not sure if we have/should change these; the included code did not
change therefore the copyright date should not change, I think.

However we should update the copyright for our stuff if we do a new release.

> It sure would be nice if we could somehow automate these sorts of NOTICE
> file changes somehow...
Hmm, yes, I've no good idea how to do this. :)
But I think if we include this in the release process as a first step we
should be fine (ok one can forget this one).

Carsten
--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org