felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release parent pom 1.0.4
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 20:55:41 GMT
Richard S. Hall wrote:
> So, how should we handle adding File Install to the list of modules?
I think we should separate the module list from our parent pom; this is
a best practice (at least several projects are doing it this way).
So we can add a "reactor" pom to the root of our svn tree which just
lists all modules we want to build - this pom gets a fixed version and
is never released. Our parent pom stays in the same location and we just
remove the modules from there.

I can do the changes if noone objects.

> -> richard
> On 3/9/09 4:20 PM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>> The vote to release our new parent pom passed with +1 votes from:
>> Stuart McCulloch
>> Carsten Ziegeler
>> Richard S. Hall
>> Karl Pauls