felix-dev mailing list archives

From Filippo Diotalevi <filippo.diotal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Patch for File Install issues #FELIX-937, 938 & 939
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2009 11:17:12 GMT
On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:41 AM, Sahoo <Sahoo@sun.com> wrote:
> I think I have a solution for this. We will check if the URI is hierarchical
> before using the path component. That will avoid the NPE. To avoid the issue
> raised in FELIX-937, we shall not attempt to install the bundle again if we
> get an exception while trying to install for the first time. I will attach a
> modified patch soon.

Given all the (interesting, btw) discussions, in my opinion the
FELIX-939 cumulative patch is ok and can be committed.

When committing, **please** consider committing also FELIX-942 (the
second patch, felix-942_v2.patch), that is a first attempt to have
some unit tests in place.

Filippo Diotalevi

View raw message