felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release maven-bundle-plugin 2.0.0
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:24:42 GMT
2009/2/27 Richard S. Hall <heavy@ungoverned.org>

> Cross posting a vote to three mailing lists? This doesn't seem like a good
> idea.

posting a vote to dev and CC'ing it to users who'll want to test it out
seems a good idea to me,
especially as I think there are a lot of people who use the bundleplugin on
these two other lists

just posting it to the dev list limits the feedback on whether there are any
showstopper bugs
that will break people's existing projects - especially as this is a major
update of functionality

binding votes will come via the dev list (and it's not as if I don't know
who has binding votes...)

-> richard

--
Cheers, Stuart