felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Why was shell.remote version 1.0.4 not released?
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:46:39 GMT
2009/2/23 Sahoo <Sahoo@sun.com>

> The release candidate was put for vote in early Feb, but not many have
> voted. Is the release postponed? I am looking forward to the fixes made in
> that release.

from http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html :

  " Votes on Package Releases

   [snip...] The specifics of the process may vary from project to
   project, but the 'minimum of three +1 votes' rule is universal."

the vote thread only shows one binding +1 vote (from Richard)
so this build cannot be released yet, but hopefully this update
will prod other PMC members (me included) into checking the
release and voting accordingly :)

> Sahoo

Cheers, Stuart