felix-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart McCulloch <mccu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Deploying Felix source jars to Maven central repository
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 04:43:36 GMT
2009/2/9 Richard S. Hall <heavy@ungoverned.org>

> Does anyone know/remember why we may have disabled the default Maven
> release profile? It seems this makes it so we don't publish our source or
> JavaDoc.

the subversion logs show this has always been there since
Carsten added the release profile to the main Felix pom:

   svn diff -r604235:r604236 pom/pom.xml

perhaps it was disabled because we define our own release
profile? Carsten may have wanted to avoid potential conflicts
between our profile and the default Maven profile - if that's the
case then we could always just add the source and javadoc
plugin entries to our release profile...

I certainly have no idea.

hopefully Carsten can explain the reasoning behind it :)