felix-dev mailing list archives

From Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release parent pom 1.0.3
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 07:15:50 GMT
Marcel Offermans wrote:
> Hello Carsten,
>
> On Feb 11, 2009, at 14:02 , Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> I've assembled a release candidate for the new parent pom here:
>> http://people.apache.org/~cziegeler/releases/felix/
>
> I just looked in that directory and I was wondering, should the release
> include a LICENSE and NOTICE file?

Hi,

no - this is just a release of the pom itself, in fact this isn't even
considered a real release; it's just to get maven going for us and our
users. The is no explicit download of this package.
But just in case we would treat this as a real release, the file itself
has the license header and we don't need a notice file as we don't have
to add something there. So we're totally fine.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org