felix-dev mailing list archives

From Sahoo <Sa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: New WebConsole UI for Bundles List
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 11:36:36 GMT
Carsten,

I updated the code just now. The new UI looks good, but the sorting
functionality is not intuitive.

I would also like to see some improvements in the package wiring area.
It should be possible to navigate from an exported package to all the
importers. Is it on anyone's improvement list?

Thanks,
Sahoo