felix-dev mailing list archives

From Sahoo <sa...@sun.com>
Subject Option to start a bundle optionally in FileInstall
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 07:12:54 GMT
Currently Felix "File Install" bundle always starts the newly discovered
bundles. Can we add a configuration option to decide whether to install
or start a new bundle. I think it is useful in some cases where some
extender takes the decision about starting of a bundle. I had a cursory
glance at the FileInstall code and it does not look that difficult to
add this feature. Do others have objections to such a feature? If yes, I
would like to know the rationale behind the same.

Thanks,
Sahoo