felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release shell.remote 1.0.4
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2009 09:10:44 GMT
Hi,

I've compiled the release candidate for the Remote Shell release 1.0.4
and put it up here:

http://people.apache.org/~fmeschbe/org.apache.felix.shell.remote-1.0.4/

The KEYS file for verifying the signature is also in this directory. md5
and sha1 files are maven generated and modified to include the name of
the file to which they belong.

This release contains fixes for the following bugs (B) and improvements
(I) :

  [FELIX-734] Remote shell bundle can prevent felix shutdown (B)
  [FELIX-826] Enable the remote shell to bind to an IP and make... (I)
  [FELIX-914] Stopping remote shell bundle does not close... (B)

So, please check the release and cast your votes - the vote will be open
for 72 hours.

Regards
Felix