felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of the dependencymanager 2.0.0
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2009 09:50:22 GMT
Okay, let's see, I followed the release procedure on our site to the
letter on this one, that does not mention anything about LICENSE or
NOTICE files. Where should I copy them from (and why does maven not do
that for you when preparing a release)?

For the signing process, I also followed the procedure. Can anyone
tell me what went wrong there? Karl?

Greetings, Marcel