felix-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: HTTP service implementation work...
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 15:42:10 GMT
Marcel

We're an active user of the Http Service - it's the foundation of our
most recent GWT based web served application.

Like you say, there aren't any tests in there, but I'll happily give any
new versions you create a spin in our App environment and see if
anything breaks.

I closed a few JIRA issues that we needed recently - specifically
ensuring that timestamps were correctly returned so that browser and
proxy caching worked properly, adding a service property (forget who
asked for this), and a few other minor mods. In the process, I also
tweaked some alias handling which wasn't quite working to spec. All of
these are checked in, so the SVN logs show what we changed.

I don't have any work in progress here that isn't checked in, so from my
side - go ahead. I'd hoped myself to tackle a few of the issues, but
probably won't get a chance over next few weeks. Happy if there's ways I
can help out or act as a sounding board for ideas though.

Regards

-- Rob

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge