felix-dev mailing list archives

From "David Bosschaert" <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Possibility of a Felix release that includes the ListenerHook stuff?
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2008 16:00:43 GMT
Hi all,

Would it be possible to get a release of Felix that includes the
ListenerHook stuff which was contributed recently?
In Apache CXF land we're planning on moving the Distributed OSGi stuff
out of the Sandbox area, but we would need a released Felix version to
depend on in Maven that includes this code. I know that 1.4.0 was
released only a few weeks ago, but it would really help us if we could
pick this up via a released version of Felix.

Many thanks,

View raw message