felix-dev mailing list archives

From Marcel Offermans <marcel.offerm...@luminis.nl>
Subject [Result][Proposal] Device Manager Donation
Date Fri, 07 Nov 2008 10:12:37 GMT
Hello everybody,

Hereby I close the voting on the proposal with the following result:

+1: Stuart McCulloch, Richard S. Hall, Christian van Spaandonk, Karl
Pauls, Didier Donsez, Francesco Furfari, Felix Meschberger, Clement
Escoffier, Alin Dreghiciu

And a positive response from Niclas Hedhman.

Summarizing, we have 9 +1 votes, no zero and no -1 votes so I'll
proceed with uploading the code and attaching it to a Jira issue. In
the mean time I'll get started on the other required paperwork.

Greetings, Marcel