felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Felix 1.3.0 Changes
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 16:22:05 GMT
Yep, Clement is correct.

We have introduced a new property in 1.3.0 development version (1.4.0
should be officially released soon). These new changes align with a
standard framework API under consideration by the OSGi Alliance.

Felix will now set a reasonable default value for
org.osgi.framework.system.packages, but you can override the default by
setting this property yourself. If you just want to append to the
default value, then use org.osgi.framework.system.packages.extra, like
Clement described.

-> richard