felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Alin Dreghiciu" <adreghi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Note sure org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation is working
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:02:52 GMT
If your bundle has an import for that package (com.sun.jdmk.comm) the
package has to be resolved by the framework, hence it must be exported
by a bundle so by adding the package to the list of system packages,
the package will be resolved. Just adding com.sun.* or something like
that to boot delegation will not be enough, as this is just about how
the classes are loaded. From the specs, to me, it sounds as an
expected behavior. Not 100%sure but if you would add to that import,
that the package is optional the boot delegation should work. And will
work for sure if the import is not present at all.

--
Alin Dreghiciu
http://www.ops4j.org         - New Energy for OSS Communities - Open