felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: FW: Apache Felix Monitor Admin - Status
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:31:36 GMT

Didier Donsez wrote:

> Martin Thelian wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> how should I report problems I've detected while testing the MA
>> implementation?
>> I'm also willing to provide patches to get it to run properly.
>>
>> Problems I've detected so far:
>> - IllegalArgumentException in monitor-job if an monitorable is
>> unregistered while there is a job monitoring it
>> - NullpointerException in unsubscribeStatusVariables while calling
>> stop on a scheduled job
>> - returning null in monitorable-getStatusVariable causes the whole
>> monitor-job to terminate
>>
> May be a JIRA issue
> But I'm not sure JIRA can be used for sandboxed bundles !

I am not sure if it is common either, but it doesn't really matter to
me. Bytes are cheap. However, I don't think it would make sense to make
JIRA components for sandbox projects. I guess someone has to figure out
if this is a project they want to see through to completion. If so,
start working on it and submitting patches. When it gets stable enough,
then it can be moved to trunk. Perhaps Martin and Didier can team up to
make it happen.

-> richard

>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/sandbox/donsez/monitor.sample.memorymonitor/