felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Clement Escoffier" <clement.escoff...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Update of the Felix Release OBR repository
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2008 15:19:59 GMT
So, I just deleted this strange bundle that was not really a bundle. Its pom
file declares it as a normal jar which obviously doesn't export packages
despite it contains the OBR API.

The fixed file will be available at the next site synchronization.

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard S. Hall [mailto:heavy@ungoverned.org]
Sent: jeudi 23 octobre 2008 15:05
To: dev@felix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Update of the Felix Release OBR repository

Clement Escoffier wrote:
> I updated the Felix OBR repository. Here is the list of added bundles:
> Webconsole 1.2.0 (requires the HTTP Service that is not available from the
> OBR)

Perhaps we can do a release of this soon after the work Rob has done on it.

Speaking of OBR, I was working on it yesterday and noticed that there
appears to be a faulty bundle in it. There are two versions of "OSGi OBR
Service API". One seems correct and one has this metadata that doesn't
appear correct:

-> obr info "OSGi OBR Service API";0.0.0
OSGi OBR Service API
documentation: http://felix.apache.org/org.osgi.service.obr
id: Untitled-1820461015/0.0.0
license: http://felix.apache.org/obr/org.apache.maven.model.License@b814a5;
presentationname: OSGi OBR Service API
size: 10577
symbolicname: Untitled-1820461015
version: 0.0.0
   {manifestversion=2, presentationname=OSGi OBR Service API,
symbolicname=Untitled-1820461015, version=0.0.0}

Should we delete this one or is it actually correct?

-> richard

> Felix Remote Shell
> OBR 1.2.0
> Shell 1.0.2