felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject TCK progress
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:48:15 GMT
FYI

I just committed a patch for FELIX-35, which implemented the few
remaining PackageAdmin methods from R4 that we were missing. That's good
in and of itself, but even better -- we are now passing 13 of 15 test
suites from the TCK.

I will try to find the time to update our status page, but the remaining
issues revolve around fragments, execution environment checking, and
native code matching. With fragments, we aren't doing too bad either,
since we only have partial support, but are passing several of the tests
in the fragment test suite.

Always good to make progress with the TCK.

It looks like we will be able to have a worthwhile Felix 1.4.0 release
in the next couple of weeks.

-> richard