felix-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: Felix HTTP Service improvement
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 08:40:31 GMT
Ok Clement - understand the need.

Please feel free to raise a JIRA issue and maybe paste in this email
thread. Will take a look if I get a chance - prob won't be this week,
but might be able to squeeze in a quick look next week

For completeness - I'd say it may be best that the name of the service
property we push be configurable - that way it can be altered in config
to fit other schemes. I think I'd got with defaulting the service
property names to match the OSGi names to be honest - which is simple,
consistent, and fairly obvious.

-- Rob

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge