felix-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: Felix HTTP Service improvement
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 07:58:46 GMT
Clement

Certainly raise a Jira issue if you think this is an issue - I may still
have some mods to do, so might get a chance to look at it on this
iteration of changes.

I know we do support the standard BundleContext properties:

    org.osgi.service.http.port
    org.osgi.service.http.port.secure

Do you know of another standard OSGi way of doing this that we're not
currently supporting?

If not - do you have a suggestion for an appropriate Felix specific
mechanism that won't take us too far from the standard.

Regards

-- Rob

--

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge