felix-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Re: Note sure org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation is working
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 08:07:55 GMT
Ok - thanks Alin, new area to me and that wasn't how I read the
bootdelegation aspect

It looked to me as if bootdelegation should be a sort of "super
override" or fallback for any/all wildcard package names that weren't
explicitly listed as system packages. I'll change our manifest
generation to not include imports for any com.sun.* or sun.* in a
similar way we do for java.*.

Regards

-- Rob