felix-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Walker <r...@ascert.com>
Subject Struggling to update to latest Felix version
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 17:00:00 GMT
Wrestling with trying to get our App working with latest Felix version.

Figured out that cache dir property names have change, and now need to
set: "org.osgi.framework.storage"

Also worked out that the Map passed in gets copied, so need to manually
expand our var substitution too (this may have been the case before in
fact), plus the old "embedded" property doesn't seem to be needed

Can't seem to figure yet why none of my felix.auto.install.<n> or
felix.auto.start.<n> bundles are loading and starting though.

Any pointers?

-- Rob

Ascert - Taking systems to the Edge
robw@ascert.com