felix-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fragment support 1.0.4 to 1.2 doesn't Import classes
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:27:22 GMT
Hi,

Richard S. Hall schrieb:
> Daniel,
>
> I just applied a patch to trunk that makes the fragment install
> exception configurable. For details:
>
>    https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FELIX-725

In fact IMHO the Fragment-Host checks are to generous. Because they also
include Framework Extension bundles which used to be supported for a
while and cease to work now.

I think the check should be modified to not do the Fragment-Host
verificiation stuff in case of Framework Extension bundles (as per 3.15,
Extension Bundles, of the core spec; identified with the extension
directive).

Regards
Felix