felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>
Subject Re: Build failing
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 13:56:52 GMT
Well, trunk should be working now, so do an "svn up". I am not really
sure why it wasn't working in the first place, since I generally don't
commit patches that don't compile. This situation was strange.

In my trunk "svn status" showed that I didn't have any uncommitted
changes. In my workspace, my copy of BundleInfo didn't have a
constructor. However, if I checked out a new trunk copy, its BundleInfo
did have a constructor. I checked and both copies where at the same
revision. So, I modified my original trunk BundleInfo and then did a
revert on it and I got a version of BundleInfo with a constructor.

I have no idea why it wasn't seeing that there was a difference in the
first place.

-> richard