felix-dev mailing list archives

From "Karl Pauls" <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Felix framework and main 1.2.2 release
Date Tue, 14 Oct 2008 19:30:42 GMT
We did have a security bug in Felix 1.2.1. Therefore, I created a
branch for a 1.2.2 release that fixes only that one bug.

The resulting 1.2.2 release will only be interesting for people that
need to run felix with security manager enabled. I am planning to cut
a new release from trunk soon as well but for now, I would like to
call a vote on the framework and main 1.2.2 subproject releases.

The source and binary release archives, signature files, SHA and MD5
message digests for each are available as zip and tar.gz here:

http://people.apache.org/~pauls/1.2.2

Please vote to approve these release archives:

[ ] +1 Approve the subproject releases
[ ] -1 Veto the releases (please provide specific comments)